Are you an angrier person since reading Bluemoon?

Brightwell’s left peg

I'm certainly not an aggressive person, but since joining Bluemoon I find myself thinking that people need knocking out on a daily basis, just by reading Bluemoon threads.

They generally involve journalists or people connected with the rags.

Don't get me wrong, I've never liked them...but I find myself thinking it would be justified for increasing numbers of people to get a good hiding.

Is that because I'm getting older, or because Bluemoon is warping me?

I don't get angry generally. But this season as a City fan, there have been a number of occasions when I have felt thoroughly down about our results, and that has lasted for a few days rather than a few hours. Notably Chelsea home, Spurs home and to a lesser extent Liverpool home. Everton away was a bad result, but I was less frustrated at this. The correlation has been with bad refereeing decisions.

After Sunday, I don't feel the same. I feel more cheated, but that it is becoming inevitable whenever we have big games. I have that feeling about tonight to be honest. Bluemoon has certainly helped to keep these thoughts strong in me.

Yes but I feel it coming on, so stay away for a while. Then return at a later date to post some shit only I find funny.

I used to have a healthy dislike of the Trafford Rangers and an avoidance of all things red. Since reading all the in-depth information on how utterly dispicable they were and are, I am now a vociferous soapbox ranter, more than willing to educate anyone who cares to listen about how disgracefully they go about their nasty business and hard done to we as a club have been treated by a system under their influence.

Grrrrr!

Match day spats on here don't bother me at all. The political stuff does though. I see it as a good thing though as it makes me converse with a huge cross section of society and political leanings that I don't usually engage with. That kind of thing isn't possible in the Facebook bubble of mutual back slapping and moral outrages of one kind or another. So yeah, it allows me to engage with folk whom I otherwise wouldn't. Annoys the shit out of me also but at least it gives me an idea of what's actually happening rather than what I think is happening. Helps prepare me for shocks I hadn't thought possible i.e., Brexit and Trump. And now the bloody awful realisation to the extent of a working class shift to right wing politics. Nuts!

Last edited:
Online interactions have no emotional impact on me.
How can you be effected by anonymous opinions?
Never had an interaction problem. It's the anonymous opinions you hadn't thought of or wanted to dwell on - but really agree with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.