Are you expecting kids to come TRICK or TREAT on Halloween Night

oakiecokie

With our household in lock down due to me having Covid,I will be putting a note on my door,warning parents don`t expect us to open the door.
We`ve always supported this night as all our 3 kids loved it but surely now is not the time for parents to expect "it`ll be OK as kids are at less risk".
But will they ?
We know stupidity over rides the brain.
To all those parents who may be thinking of it ... please piss off for once in your life and bollocks if the kids are upset.
Its your duty to protect them.

With our household in lock down due to me having Covid,I will be putting a note on my door,warning parents don`t expect us to open the door.
We`ve always supported this night as all our 3 kids loved it but surely now is not the time for parents to expect "it`ll be OK as kids are at less risk".
But will they ?
We know stupidity over rides the brain.
To all those parents who may be thinking of it ... please piss off for once in your life and bollocks if the kids are upset.
Its your duty to protect them.
Sorry to hear you have Covid Oakie, how you feeling pal?

Oh and I'll predict it now that this will be everyone's halloween costume.

220px-Paul_F%C3%BCrst%2C_Der_Doctor_Schnabel_von_Rom_%28coloured_version%29.png

I wouldnt put it past people to ignore any recommendations not to go trick or treating.
They may be of the opinion that according to guidelines kids below 12 are ok to mix!
We usually have a load calling and go through jars of sweets but will be sat in the back room this year and unfortunately not answering the door.

Probably will get maybe one or two

Necer answer the door anyway as it's a load of bollocks

What we have round our way though is twats setting fireworks off the last week and for the next 4 I expect

Last edited:
ususally decorate the outside of the house and welcome the kids (we live near a US airbase so trcik or treating is really popular).

Not decorating the house. wont be giving out sweets.

Have decorated the inside of the house and will be playing games with my kids inside the house.

COVID makes it the only option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.