Are you for or against the poznan? Vote here

ablue said:
Leicester fan here lads.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game yesterday, I appreciate that our pitch wasn't up to scratch and we're probably far more used to playing on that sort of surface compared to you, however I was delighted with the way we played and thought we deserved at least the draw.

Anyway, I can't believe that some on here are thinking of getting rid of 'the poznan'. I sit in our 'Kop', so the other end of the ground to the away fans and it looked amazing! In terms of fans support, it was without doubt the best thing I've ever seen in English football, for 4,700 of you to be that organised to all do it at the same time was class. Great effort!!

Supporters in England now are so cliche and boring, singing the same old shit songs (incl us yesterday, "Where were you when you were shit?") so I can't see why some are complaining of having something so unique to English clubs.

Great tribute to Neil Young as well. Keep it up lads and hope you enjoyed your day out at our bowl.

Cheers! You can come back :)

34340_436370205090_209559945090_6126059_2134765_n.jpg

For!!!!!
creates an atmosphere that is sometimes lacking and even though we've copied it, it is unique in the English League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's got to be a "GREAT BIG YES" from me, wasn't there yesterday, but love it at our ground, even far side of south stand join in.

100% for i was talking to a leicester city fan on my way home today from yesterdays game at east midlands airport and he said all the leicester fans thought it was fantastic keep it going.

when my printer/photocopier is working I'm gonna print posters saying we're trying to get everyone to do the poznan an I'll stick them up in the family stand... not sure if it'll work but its worth a try!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.