Are you for or against the poznan? Vote here

For!

And if we ever get to a position of doing it in a true co-ordinated fashion as per our Lech cousins then it truly will be amazing and, again, like the banana's/inflatables, we'll be leading the masses once more.

Amazing club. Ultimate fans!

For, looks great when you see it on the TV and it's all adding to the match day experiance imo. Keep it going, made me laugh watching the match yesterday when they mentioned it on ESPN "City fans doing the Poznan".

For.

Though, what we really need to do is for the South Stand and 111 - 109 to start the 'If you don't do the Poznan you're a red' chant and then it'll hopefully spread further down the East Stand! It's realistic thinking in my opinion, it'll look even better.

We're City, we're barmy, we're off our f****g heads!

100% for. Was\at the game yesterday and it was brilliant being part of t. Anyone got a video link to it?

Can't wait to do it myself!

The Poznan follows a long tradition of the unique way that we follow our club.

As I fully paid up member of the Madchester Banana Army, I can only endorse this latest statement of 'Who We Are'. I may be getting on, but I'm not too old to Poznan.

'Everywhere we go-oh...'

coleridge said:
Can't wait to do it myself!

The Poznan follows a long tradition of the unique way that we follow our club.

As I fully paid up member of the Madchester Banana Army, I can only endorse this latest statement of 'Who We Are'. I may be getting on, but I'm not too old to Poznan.

'Everywhere we go-oh...'

Coleridge.

I'm sorry mate, but they won't let you in with one of these 1970's.....

Retro-Pogo-Stick_777FF022.jpg

Put it back in your shed.

I'm for it.

Lets show some sympathy for those against, libraries and churches are mostly shut at match times.

Alex the Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.