Are you for or against the poznan? Vote here

cleavers said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
It's not ours originally and it's cringeworthy watching and hearing people singing 'let's all do the Poznan'

I like it, but I agree that we could sing somat else instead. There must be something else we can sing while leaping around like mad things.
I reckon we should start the "City! City! City! City!" chant while we're doing it. It would create a (bouncing) wall of noise.

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
mcfcliam said:
Why are you against?
It's not ours originally and it's cringeworthy watching and hearing people singing 'let's all do the Poznan'

Singing 'du du du du Adam Johnson' is cringeworthy.

Singing 'United, that spells fucking debt to me' is cringeworthy.

The Poznan is good fun, looks amazing and it's something unique in England.

Have a prawn Sandwich, Cedric, would your mate Giles like one?

mcfcliam said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:

Singing 'du du du du Adam Johnson' is cringeworthy.

Singing 'United, that spells fucking debt to me' is cringeworthy.

The Poznan is good fun, looks amazing and it's something unique in England.

Have a prawn Sandwich, Cedric, would your mate Giles like one?
Well that's your opinion and I have mine.

for!

love doing it at aways, i cant so it at home because we sit in the morgue that is colin bell level 1!

those who say it looks shit at home must watch it on TV because where i sit, it looks fcking mint!

keep it up blues

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
mcfcliam said:
Why are you against?

Its amazing!!! the song might not be the best but what else...and if we dont do the poznan what else fun do we do!!? stand on our heads :S anyway...poznan isnt the only club that do it... aris do too... the 2 clubs with the best atmosphere in the world do it so lets do it!!!! and why not be really creative? smoke bombs anyone!?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.