Are you for or against the poznan? Vote here

Kenney_The_Blue said:
As the title says

Me: For 100%

its fun - some miserable bastards on this forum - however anybody that smiles or cheers or claps or makes any gesture to anybody within the ground or stands up or swears should be ejected immediately

Poznam or the highway

For x 1000

Wait until the end of season polls come out - best visiting fans will be City in a lot of them as we are doing something that hasn't been done by fans in this country. Some of the Leicester fans were saying we were the best away fans that have ever been to their new stadium. I have seen it from a distance (block 301) and believe me it looks quality.

We have some right boring fuckers who follow us though - maybe it's just not cool enough for them and they'd prefer to go back to making no noise and whining but doing nothing about it.

There is a light said:
For x 1000

Wait until the end of season polls come out - best visiting fans will be City in a lot of them as we are doing something that hasn't been done by fans in this country. Some of the Leicester fans were saying we were the best away fans that have ever been to their new stadium. I have seen it from a distance (block 301) and believe me it looks quality.

We have some right boring fuckers who follow us though - maybe it's just not cool enough for them and they'd prefer to go back to making no noise and whining but doing nothing about it.

Let's be honest, doing the poznan isn't the only way to create a good atmosphere though surely? It's like saying before the poznan matches were watched in complete silence. People can sing and shout without doing it so this seems an odd sort of argument. It will either survive or became exstinct naturally, this will prove how popular of unpopular it actually is.

cleavers said:
mergatroid said:
Against as those in wheelchairs could feel left out.

Sometimes you can be funny, this wasn't one of the times.

Wasn't trying to be funny bud, the other day a lot were saying that their age and health meant the didn't enjoy it. Was kind of generalising by saying wheelchairs to make my point quicker. I apologise if I've offended anyone.

mergatroid said:
cleavers said:
Sometimes you can be funny, this wasn't one of the times.

Wasn't trying to be funny bud, the other day a lot were saying that their age and health meant the didn't enjoy it. Was kind of generalising by saying wheelchairs to make my point quicker. I apologise if I've offended anyone.

Yeah of course you were....

Everything evolves, I can see the Poznan as it is no longer being done in time however some alterations will make it more unique and loved by the fans.

Let's All Do The City
Let's All Do The City
Naa Naa Naa Naa
Naa Naa Naa Naa

CITY CITY CITY CITY

All human life is here
The never go to a match clowns have an opinion
The politically correct clowns have an opinion
The children and teens pretending to be adult have an opinion
The half wits under cover rags have an opinion
The home match goers have an opinion
The only opinion worth listening to is the away following.
Which are you ?
Its a bit of fun and will be widespread in some parts of the ground and not others.
It does look fantastic though, we introduced into the UK, it compliments our traditional city mindset of origonal thinking AKA.... bannanas and general dont give a toss good humour.
I will be looking forward to Lansdown Road in May as the third goal goes in by Dzeko and the whole ground errupts into a Pozman.
What will the handwringing fools think then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.