Are you for or against the poznan? Vote here

mcfcliam said:
cleavers said:
Sometimes you can be funny, this wasn't one of the times.

Why isn't the Rag wum banned?

Hi and good day to you sir, I hope you're well? Once again you're referring to me, it really is quite a compliment having you follow me round like a puppy dog. The sad part is I'm not a rag, but if I was your obsession with me would be just what a rag would want?

See you on all my following posts my friend :D.

mergatroid said:
mcfcliam said:
Why isn't the Rag wum banned?

Hi and good day to you sir, I hope you're well? Once again you're referring to me, it really is quite a compliment having you follow me round like a puppy dog. The sad part is I'm not a rag, but if I was your obsession with me would be just what a rag would want?

I'm joking with you.

I don't give a fuck you're a Rag or not....but yeah, you keep following me as well.

mergatroid said:

It might help your cause if you stop being a WUM, and please don't ask me what that is, because you know, that I know, that you know, exactly what it is, and that I'm pretty sure what you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.