Are you going to cheer Dunne?

mcfc_die_hard

No fucking way.

When they read his name out he will get a little clap and thats it. And then its back to business as usual. Some people on here are a joke. Why would you sing his name and all that bollocks and if i see anyone cheering if he scores then i will just think what an embaressment

I went to the villa game and gave polite applause when his name was read out. Don't intend to do it again, unless he scores an own goal of course !

A little cheer when they read his name out. Certainly wouldn't cheer him scoring, can't imagine any blues would be doing that tbh. Wouldn't boo him if he scores though and would expect him to celebrate if he does this time. The whole not celebrating thing is nonsense imo.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Only if he drops a bollock that gives us a goal, scores an own goal or gets sent off. Not his biggest fan but he'll get a clap at the start when his name is read out.

I wish people would remember how many games he cost us.

...or how many games he has covered for inefficient full backs, pulling him out of position, made blocking tackles, clearing headers, player of the year etc etc - short memories some people

I might give a little cheer when his name is read out. Then I'm going to boo the fuck out of him every time he touches the ball and shout "OFF OFF OFF OFF" every time he makes a foul or maybe even tackle!

I'll cheer him when his name is read out... I havent had the oppurtinity in person. Great player for our club.... Well cheer him even more if he scores an own goal :)

BooksReject said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Only if he drops a bollock that gives us a goal, scores an own goal or gets sent off. Not his biggest fan but he'll get a clap at the start when his name is read out.

I wish people would remember how many games he cost us.

...or how many games he has covered for inefficient full backs, pulling him out of position, made blocking tackles, clearing headers, player of the year etc etc - short memories some people

I didn't want Dunne to leave and said at the time that he would be fantastic again for us if he had the right players along side him, he is a legend in my book.......... BUT there's no way I'm cheering him on Saturday, I want him to have a shit game, score an own goal or two and be thoroughly pissed off.

He wears a different shirt now, good luck to him but not on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.