Are you Padr81?

AlgarveBlu

ok so who is this blue on rag cafe who is spilling all our secrets on ‘how to beat city’ ? Not only do we need a Raghunter unit at BM we also need a department that deals with defectors and blues that have gone rogue!

Is he a double agent leaking false intel on us? Let’s get this guy back before he starts educating them on football tactics!

1. I'll go a bit more in detail. First thing a team needs to do is what both you guys did in second halfs. You guys pushed Pogba up, Liverpool switched about a bit. This pinned back our fullbacks in your case and in Liverpools saw us having to drop Fernandinho back, nullified our ability to create overloads in attacking midfield positions. No overloads meant no joy for Sane and B Silva from the wings.

It meant both team weren't getting outnumbered by the triangles that they were in the first half, in the United game it was Silva, Sane, Laporte on one side, Gundogan, Danilo and Bernardo getting 3 v 2 against Valencia, Hererra and Matic, Young. With Sterling running Bailly and Smalling around, it was choose your death. The CB's could drift out to stop the overloads on the wings which saw Sterling put in numerous times.

Second half, pushing Pogba on, meant we couldn't go man for man up there, we simply had to hold the fullbacks and Sanchez and Lingard grew into the game. This meant no more overloads, now it was Sane and Silva vs Valenica and Hererra and Silva and Gundogan vs Young and Matic so 2 on 2 and much easier for Bailly and Smalling not having to come out to make up the numbers. You instead of sitting back and hoping pushed us back, and then when the game was more even you took your chances.

Liverpool was the same, Klopp took ages to react to our 343, we dominated, when he did react, Ox immediately got in and should have scored, Pep had to react switching to a back 4 because Liverpool simply decided to get more men forward. This pinned back our overloads and made the game 4 Liverpool attacker and 6 defenders against 6 City attacker and 4 defenders. Our numerical advantage disappeared and surprise, surprise so did us carving them open.

The second thing it did was you didn't sit to wait and die like teams who bus park do, if your defending for 80 of 90 minutes your going to make a mistake and we will get in.

The less you allow us to pile on pressure the less chance of that one player losing his runner, losing his position and us getting in for the cutback.

So yeah taking the game to us is how you beat us, providing you are good enough to do that, which Liverpool, United and at least 3 other premier league teams are.

Why would anyone who is really a Blue want to be on that forum cosying up to them anyway? They’re utter scum. It’s to be viewed briefly only after some calamitous event befalls them.

I suppose to his credit he at least has come out as a city fan, how many users on here are rags maybe about 20 odd? We probably have some deep sleepers like ric in our ranks :-)

When I've been on there for a dose of schadenfreude, I've often noticed his posts and he generally sticks up for us. Guess you have to suck up a bit to stay on there and get them to listen to you. Dunno why anyone would bother mind.

Why would anyone who is really a Blue want to be on that forum cosying up to them anyway? They’re utter scum. It’s to be viewed briefly only after some calamitous event befalls them.

This even when the calamity befalls them and a visit has to be made I still feel dirty and a little bit ashamed afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.