Are you sampling the delights of hops,barley and water later today ?

Well that's the forced labour in the garden done for today. Went to the shop for more wine and the Mrs tells me, we can start clearing out between the sheds tomorrow. I tried my best to look enthusiastic. But, that's tomorrow and there's plenty of wine in. Garden does look better though.
You do know the derelict, overgrown, shabby, is the new 'in' for wildlife, same goes for sheds and their surroundings.

Of course it's different. For one, thousands of people sitting close to each other, giving off body heat.

Compare that to sitting round a table with a few mates. Not the same. Plus at the football you are covered from most of the elements.
Well yes, plus you’re watching the action being distracted rather than just sitting around chatting or looking on your phone

Put some gin in her wine so she’s too wasted to do anything tomorrow
I topped up her glass and she said, if you think getting me drunk and a hangover is stopping us clearing the shed area, you're dafter than you look. She must have read what I've been posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.