Are you sampling the delights of hops,barley and water later today ?

Tell her it was drone’s idea and ask does she know who I am? If she says yes that **** off BM slap her.
Slap her? She's from.Fife, are you fucking mental? Because, under her educated, politely spoken, charming and feminine outer layer, she's from Fife and a nutter, if you have to fight one of us, chose me. At least I will pick you up, dust you down and buy you a pint. She won't. :)

We went to Little Burnley and the streets were no more busier than before. The only queue we saw was for Clark's shoes, presumable with them they doing made to measure which is an prerequisite in the hills with their hobbit feet.

A few of the beer gardens were teaming especially the white lion but it was freezing cold and so we had a 75p pie instead from the pound bake (work that one out). We nearly had a coffee but refrained as tomorrow Costa are having a 50th birthday sale and all coffee is 50 pence a cup for two days country wide. Hoozah hoozah.

Last edited:
Went out this afternoon for a few and I’m still freezing now sat at home, can see the novelty wearing off quickly for me until can get inside!!

I never even thought of going to the pub.

It would have been my fathers 99th birthday today, so I placed some flowers by his headstone, and went for a ride. I ended up somewhere having a burger and Coke, and tonight, the world has been falling out of my arse.

Maybe I should have just gone to the pub instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.