Are you satisfied with the new season ticket regulations?

already been started mate...well, sort of ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172588</a>

i think its the fact we have been used to good prices in the past. and now it doesnt feel right because we arent used to the prices being this raised. i'm happy that my ticket( if i get one) is under £200. we are a club going forward. if you look at united, chelsea and arsenal, liverpool and the other top 8 clubs. they are very expensive. i think we should count ourselves lucky that the most expensive is no more than 600 quid

Does this survey include just the people who are moved, or can people who it doesn't effect take part like myself?

This £250 valuecard is baffling me, basically someone who could only of been going city half the time or as little time i have, sits next to me and only pays £250 where i pay £500+?

nah, surely city wouldn't even do that.

the idea = not bad
the way and timing of exectuion = piss poor

just to tell people with 4 games of the season left "right all you north standers without kids, do one" is stupid. should have been implemented over a couple of seasons, if at all.

Freestyler said:
Does this survey include just the people who are moved, or can people who it doesn't effect take part like myself?

This £250 valuecard is baffling me, basically someone who could only of been going city half the time or as little time i have, sits next to me and only pays £250 where i pay £500+?

nah, surely city wouldn't even do that.

Yeah have read but dont really understand this £250 valuecard fully

IMO these tickets will only be avail in tier 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.