Are you worried about our ability to sign elite players?

Mr. Aguia

With Neymar recently spurning our interests I'm starting to worry about the clubs ability to sign the top players. Last year we were spurned by a number of players, DDR, Agger, RVP, Martinez & Hazard. Which really surprised me. I thought that players would really want to jump on board with a club clearly on the rise. But with FFP we won't be able to just throw crazy money to convince them. So should we be worried? England doesn't have the weather of Italy and Spain so we have that against us. The club isn't in a London/Milan/Barcelona etc.. type supercity which seems to hurt us as well. We haven't been an elite club for long so we don't have the cache of Juve, Madrid, Barca, Munich etc... So do we have enough to sign the Falcao, Cavani, Isco etc.. over the other elite clubs in the world?

All very good points and I agree with every last one..I did worry me that we didn't get any of our big name targets..after last season I was sure the hazards the rvps and de rossis would jump at the chance to play for a rising force..but im a bit surprised and worried that we won't be able to sign these players..I'm hoping these footballers are a little bit smarter than I think and analyze our club and where we are with our youth development trophies our firm position as the top 2 teams in England in the most entertaining league in the world and our amazing ownership whose patience and stability lays the foundation for success..and that the players know they won't have to worry about the manager getting sacked at any given time..I have confidence that we can sign some very impressive players ..but I hope they will be elite and the Cavanis falcao and Marco Reus's of the world will see us as one of the best options in the world..lets hope there not that stupid to think otherwise..

Geoff Thomas said he would walk all the way from London to Manchester to sign for City. He got a bit knackered half way and signed for Wolves though.

If they don't wanna come, fuck 'em. I don't want them.

There's plenty who do.

Mr. Aguia said:
Juve, Madrid, Barca, Munich etc... So do we have enough to sign the Falcao, Cavani, Isco etc.. over the other elite clubs in the world?

Outside of Madrid and Barca, we are as attractive as any club.

I'd rather have Berti back than sign Neymar I hope he doesn't come.

We are the biggest project in world football of course players will come and I don't believe we get turned down by all the players the papers say they are just trash talking us as per usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.