Argentina v Brazil | Copa America Final

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible, horrible game but pleased for Kun, Ota and Messi.

Eddie doesn't do himself any favours with the goal - the long 1v1 is his biggest weakness. Needs to drop.
Great afterwards mind.

Switched on 2 minutes before KO (was watching Deep Purple on channel 122), Flicked between the two until the gig finished at half past, then watched to the end. Switched off 30 seconds after the final whistle and went to bed.
I'd like to say that I really enjoyed the free flowing football, excellent sportsmanship and impeccable honesty shown by every player on both sides, but I was sober!
That's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. I should have stayed on channel 122 and watched Alice Cooper if I'd wanted entertainment.
Let's hope tonight's game is an improvement on the dross I watched last night.

Sweet Caroline, whoa, whoa, whoa.......

Kick-off, pass pass foul, all eleven players from one team shout “hey” at the top of their voices, pass foul pass pass scream dive pass foul, shout at the ref, Brazilian players look at themselves on the big screen and pout, pass scream dive, roll around like he’s stood on a landmine, gets straight back up and sprints off, pass pass goal kick-off pass foul pass dive, shout at the ref, Brazilian players look at themselves on the big screen to make sure their plastic surgery hasn’t melted in the heat, pass dive, all eleven players from one team shout “hey” at the top of their voices, pass dive, roll around, straight up, pass pass dive pass dive pass pass scream roll around pass pass pass foul, shout at the ref, square up to each other like they’re going to start a fight but walk off sheepishly, pass foul pass pass someone trips over a hole in the pitch, pass dive roll around pass foul… half time

Kick-off, pass pass foul pass foul, all eleven players from one team shout “hey” at the top of their voices, pass pass scream dive pass foul pass scream dive, roll around like he’s stood on a landmine, gets straight back up and sprints off, pass pass, shout at the ref, pass pass foul in the chest but Brazilian holds his mouth to check that his lip fillers haven’t burst, dive pass foul pass dive pass dive pass dive, roll around, straight up, pass pass dive pass dive, everyone runs in and starts pushing and shoving each other frowning at each other like they’re hard, pass pass scream roll around pass pass pass foul, shout at the ref, pass foul, all eleven players from one team shout “hey” at the top of their voices, pass pass dive roll around pass foul… full time

Anti-football wankers!

Messi and Neymar were both shit n’all. Neymar was walking around at the final whistle, then when the cameras went on him he started pretending to cry and looked up at the screen to make sure he was still on camera; what a tool!

That’s a couple of hours of my life I’ll never get back. Glad I recorded it and watched it this morning instead of staying up.
brilliant match report PC,felt like I was actually there.

According to City obsessed Liverpool Echo Allison is Brazil's number one and he would play in the final , they really are a weird bunch every other article about the Dippers and we get a mention , inside Dippers heads 24/7.
It must hurt that he was only in contention because Jesus was suspended, and they still chose an Everton striker instead.

really? did you watch the goal again?

Yes... nice finish but far harder to score if Eddie drops rather than pushing forward... he repeatedly makes the same mistake on the long 1 v 1s and a huge space to hit with the lob. Loads of examples when he messes up with this.

Eddie is great on the short 1 v1s and most of the other arts of goalkeeping and of course the best in the world by a mile on his distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.