Arijanet Muric 2018-19 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Gabriel, 26 Sep 2018.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel

Seems a little neglectful not to have a thread for him.

Starts with a clean sheet and had little to do, though he looked comfortable with the ball at his feet; his involvement in the play leading up to the third goal was particularly assured.

Have to say, however, I don't think there was a player on the park, for either side, who had any idea what he was doing when he came for that long throw! Worth remembering, as I don't think he'll be trying that again soon. :-)

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  2. Mon Autre

Mon Autre

I think he did well. There was that wild flap at the throw in but I'm happy to put that down to experience. That aside I think Pep will be pretty pleased by how he held his nerve and committed to our style of play. Think he played it safe and hoofed one upfield in the first half but other than that he made himself available and tapped it around confidently. Also played his part in the build up to third goal with a brave pass straight between two of their players. Must be quite daunting being asked to do that at 19 years old but he stuck to what was asked of him rather than let a fear of making mistakes dictate how he went about things.

3. merz

merz

in switzerland he is known to be a hard worker. could have a great future ahead of him, even though he will probably never dethrone ederson.

4. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

Thought it was a very measured, confident performance from the lad.

Only slight creative criticism was that he was maybe a little too deep at times. Oxford were looking to beat us on the counter and a couple of times I thought if he was positioned further forward he could have come and dealt with it but hey I’m sure he didn’t want to play overly risky in his first full game.

5. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Has a bright future ahead of him.

6. domalino

domalino

I'm convinced Pep will play him in the final of the league cup if we get there, so he's got an amazing opportunity this season.

7. bobom

bobom

Didn't have much to do - but just playing 90 minutes for the first team will have been great experience for him.

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  8. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Exactly,such a game was perfect for his education and confidence.

9. ClaudioDeyna

ClaudioDeyna

Kevin Kilbane is impressed with him:

10. bobom

bobom

Called up for his national team.