ARIS fans

you will also see Aris fans doing the "poznan" as you say ;)

Here are some excellent imo aris chants (with the Bulldogs band):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GeSPY2QPws[/youtube]

"As long as I live...I will travel kilometres and sing
That I never left you in hard times, I followed you everywhere loyally,
And me forever in the stands, even if I die I will be there,
Not even death is enough, not even there will you be alone..."

beautiful chant imo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzHWcVNrhPc&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YOuYQru0xc[/youtube]

WNRH said:
eating%20popcorn.gif

this!

Marvin said:
All the visiting European fans have been brilliant, and I am hoping some of their songs and support will have the same impact on City fans as Poznan did.

I was watching Celtic hammer the huns last weekend, and the Celtic fans were doing the Poznan too. They've got some great songs copied from Depeche mode. Wont be long until some English teams rip it off. Imitation is the best compliment.

Already done.

When i see you Silva, i go out my head
I just can't get enough, i just can't get enough
All the goals you score for us and all the ones you make
I just can't get enough, i just can't get enough
You came from Spain and became a blue and i just can't seem to get enough of you
Du du du du du du du du du du du David Silva
Du du du du du du du du du du du David Silva

tbh i didnt see anything wrong with this video. but i dont care either lol ive never heard of jagielliala before only one polish team i care bout n thats lech.

looking forward to tomorrow neway will be singing my heart out as per in 110 :)

UltraPoland said:
You are the biggest faggoty cowards and scum possible- that`s the opinion about you among all the Polish fans (not only Jaga supporters).
I personnaly don`t bother cause I`m not hooligan but many many people got fingers crossed you will qualify and be playing in Poland on Euro 2012.

I gave you an advice so shut up and obey (or not) but I`m really not interested (neither City fans I guess) in your weepy stories.

LOL... so obviously you're one of them. Can you please justify "cowards" or "scum" ?
This was Jagiellonia's first appearance in European competitions and all their fans
cared about was to cause trouble. Fckn disgrace. What a way to feel brave & important.
We don't allow violence or hostilities in our home, those monkeys didn't follow
this rule and police took care of them. What is difficult to understand here?
These Neanderthal people preferred to play it "hooligan style" as if we're in the 80s.
Get a life.

Regarding the threats, please send them in paper so we can wipe our butts with them.
I regret even spending time to write here in reponse to your nonsense.

and another thing yes, we will be in Poland in Euro 2012, so if you want to be a DISGRACE TO YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN and try hooligan shit, go ahead.

Pathetic prick thinks hooliganism is cool; Im surprised you have internet, you thug.

"We don't allow violence or hostilities in our home"

ha ha ha

Aris so called "fans" blocked the road to stadium and stopped and badly attacked bus with Jagiellonia OFFICIALS (clearly marked with both- greek and english languages). CEO of Jagiellonia in one of interviews, said that for the first time in his life he saw death before his eyes in form of aggresive mindless thugs throwing stones etc. Yeah you are definitely "ready for Europe"
And by the way where was this police "kicking hooligans asses" then? Run away as soon as realized what`s going on.
Thats the difference between civilized countries and others like yours: in civilized countries you generally compete whith people who wants to do it and share your "beyond sports interests". You are attacking defenceless, like officials or those taken by the police. Not even mention girls, throwing stones, spitting etc. That`s the diffrence, big diffrence.

clearly in Poland you have the impression that it is cool to be hooligan.....Fuck off from here, skinhead.

Ffff.... aren't you lot tired yet busting our balls with your nonsense? So ridiculous.
Jagiellonia web-hools keep posting bull$hit in almost every Aris youtube video, threats
and swearing and all that funny stuff, can't understand we just laugh at them. They seem to
follow us in every forum of a club we play against to say crap. Even here after so many months.
Apparently elimination in the 1st qualifying round is something they still can't swallow.

5 big european clubs played in Greece since then and everyone praised our hospitality
and atmosphere apart from those idiots. What more can be said here? Stop lying.
They asked for trouble and got kicked by police, end of story.

I have nothing against Polish fans in general, I love their passion as long as it's within the rules.
Especially Lech ones seem to be ace. Just that small amount of them Jagi pricks have to finally grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.