ARIS fans

danburge82 said:
Couldn't resist:
Right%2BSaid%2BFred.jpg

good that man city fans actually have a sense of humour to lighten up this thread after just having been made to read through pages of bullshit from a fan giving us "advice" (thanks!) about Jaggielonia hools.

I seen a few today in the Lowry Centre near work. Told one of them who had a fantastic grasp of English to not waste his time at the Theatre of Faeces. Said he was really looking forward to the game and then they were going to Stratford-upon-Avon the day after the game.

They must be Greek English teachers or something, I didn't ask! lol

34 YEARS WAITING FOR THE CHANCE

TO TAKE MY MISSUS TO THE VALENTINES DANCE

BUT FOR 34 YEARS WEVE BEEN WAITING TO PLAY IN ARIS

ARIS, ARIS WHO THE FUCK ARE ARIS.

BLOCKS 219 - 225 WILL BE SINGING THIS TONIGHT

LETS GIVE IT TO THEM LOUD AND CLEAR.

IF YOU DONT KNOW THE TUNE ITS "LIVING NEXT DOOR TO ALICE"

I'm doing a study of ancient european antiquities, so if you bump in to any Aris in town today, can someone please ask them "what's a greek urn?"

....about 50 drachma a day......

Well after they've had their day out at the swamp today I'm gonna guess at least 20 scum scarfs will be on show tonight.

I were expecting about 500 of them if i'm honest...

I really hope they have brought thousands.

I take it our Aris friends don't see eye to eye with this Jagellonia lot. Jagellonia??? can't say I've ever heard of them, thought that was a disgusting german drink.

and there you have what city is trying to achieve, they come to england and they wont to visit anfield, ot etc.. the quicker we win things and keep winning the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.