ARIS fans

Too bad for us in last three matches in 10 days we take only 2 points.
First was with Lamia and we lost 1-0.
We lost penalty in 93 minute of the match.

Second match with Appolon was 0-2 in first 45 minutes.
First minute of second half we have a red card and we play for rest of the game with 10.
Final result 2-2 and the second goal of Apolllon in 91 minute.

And last game in our city with Asteras and final result 1-1.
For one more time we lost the three points in 97 minute of the game.

Now we are 6 points under two first teams ( Lamia 37, Apollon 37, Aris 31 ) but we have them both in second round in our stadium.
The fans wants (me also) another coach because he cant take from his players not even the 50% of them.

RING OF FIRE Vol.2
I have some months to post anything because we are sad about not be in Superleague and our "torture" continue.
My english not help me my friends to give you understand (besides our mistakes as team) why we are for 4 years not in Superleague.
I think this year is our last we are in this place...We have two wins in two first games and am believe we will be in first place this year.
As maybe some you know already before two days we had a friendly game against Boca Juniors.
This is the video from Super 3.
Enjoy...

OMG

RING OF FIRE Vol.2
I have some months to post anything because we are sad about not be in Superleague and our "torture" continue.
My english not help me my friends to give you understand (besides our mistakes as team) why we are for 4 years not in Superleague.
I think this year is our last we are in this place...We have two wins in two first games and am believe we will be in first place this year.
As maybe some you know already before two days we had a friendly game against Boca Juniors.
Enjoy...

RING OF FIRE Vol.2
Enjoy...

You can imagine the hard on's showsec and GMP would have if we ever did similar pmsl

Good to see you @Drooling - hope you're back in Super League this year. Would love to see you all back at City in the CL.

Good to see you @Drooling - hope you're back in Super League this year. Would love to see you all back at City in the CL.

Thanks for kind words my friend.
But the only way my team play sometime in CL is one from family of Sheikh Mansour or a person so rich buy Aris.
You cant believe or realize how "works" the Greek football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.