ARIS fans

Just having a look around the web and noticed Aris are on minus points....

@Drooling can you add anything to this?
The greek football championship is over time the most manipulated. In fact at the moment it is controlled by two football teams, i.e. AEK and PAOK. These two clubs overrule not only the judicial authorities of the Football Federation but also the football referees. Upon the decision of the latter two actors the team Aris of Thessaloniki was punished with the deduction of 6 points. It was an issue completely invented, an alleged issue of ʺforgeryʺ of the year 2018 of a player that has never played for Aris. That person has clearly stated that Aris is not implicated and that by himself has acted the way he did.
Even though the player's manager confessed to the football authorities that he had committed the forgery so that his client could take a residence permit, Aris was condemned. Thus Aris has already appealed to the CAS.
PS...My english is not so good for write that comment.I was had a help from a good frined of mine.

The greek football championship is over time the most manipulated. In fact at the moment it is controlled by two football teams, i.e. AEK and PAOK. These two clubs overrule not only the judicial authorities of the Football Federation but also the football referees. Upon the decision of the latter two actors the team Aris of Thessaloniki was punished with the deduction of 6 points. It was an issue completely invented, an alleged issue of ʺforgeryʺ of the year 2018 of a player that has never played for Aris. That person has clearly stated that Aris is not implicated and that by himself has acted the way he did.
Even though the player's manager confessed to the football authorities that he had committed the forgery so that his client could take a residence permit, Aris was condemned. Thus Aris has already appealed to the CAS.
PS...My english is not so good for write that comment.I was had a help from a good frined of mine.
Thanks for the update, hope you get this overturned at CAS.

Aek-Aris 2-1

And you can watch how in (2"30 on this video) the second yellow card in 17' minute of this match is NOTHING for referee...and then you can see again the panalty against Aris.
I told you my friends how the system system in Greece.
Now you can watch it and jugde.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.