ARIS fans

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
i was talking to 5 of them at Man Victoria this morning they were on their way to liverpool to look around anfield,they seemed a decent bunch they reckon they will have about 5000 fans at CoMS tomoz,i asked them what score they think it will be,1-1 so i said no chance,2-0 or 3-0 to City,they shook hands and fooked off to crime street.

[/color]
celf said:
i was talking to 5 of them at Man Victoria this morning they were on their way to liverpool to look around anfield,they seemed a decent bunch they reckon they will have about 5000 fans at CoMS tomoz,i asked them what score they think it will be,1-1 so i said no chance,2-0 or 3-0 to City,they shook hands and fooked off to crime street.
Seen same five chatting at the gate after checking tickets they all seemed quite happy

Saw them today in Liverpool at lunchtime... shrugging their shoulders, turning out their empty pockets, with a bemused look on their faces.

Watching them on CCTV in Piccadilly Gardens, drinking and being loud - who fancies walking through wearing a City shirt? :)

Don't know about the fans but I was at the Marriott hotel in Worsley at 17:45 this evening and the Aris squad were just leaving to visit COMS. I asked one of the backroom staff what they were expecting for tomorrow and he said "a beating" and laughed. I was surprised at the response to be honest, think they may be beaten already eh ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.