Aris Home Tickets (£17 adults & 50 Loyalty Points!)

flipmode

Taken from the OS

Tickets for the Europa League home leg against Aris Thessaloniki on Thursday, February 24 go on sale to Seasoncard holders from Monday, January 31.

Tickets are available at £17 for adults, £12 for those aged 16-21 or over 65 and £5 for under 16s.

“We’re looking forward to our fans turning out in their numbers and getting behind the team. Their passion and impact on the players cannot be underestimated,” commented Assistant Manager Brian Kidd.

As an extra ‘thank you’ for everyone’s support, all those who purchase a ticket for any home cup game (FA Cup or Europa League) from 31 January onwards, will be awarded 50 loyalty points per cup game. When the last home match in either competition has been played, the number of loyalty points gained from these cup games will be doubled.

For example, if we were to remain in the Europa League and you came to the next four Europa League home games, you will gain 200 loyalty points which after the fourth game, will be doubled to 400 points. These extra loyalty points could be crucial for any supporters, particularly Seasoncard holders, who may be looking forward to a trip to a final.

Supporters on the Cup Scheme, will automatically receive their 50 loyalty points, as each round progresses and their bonus points after the final home match.

Citycard holders will be able to purchase from 9am on Friday, February 4 with tickets going on open sale from 1pm on Friday, February 4.

Please note, level three of the Colin Bell Stand will be closed for this game, only opening if demand dictates. Due to the increased visiting supporter allocation, blocks 116 and 216 of the South Stand will also be unavailable to home supporters. Seasoncard holders in these areas will have the opportunity to relocate on Thursday, February 3.

We can also confirm that these prices will be held and there won’t be any further reduction ahead of the game. To buy tickets, go online to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a> (and avoid the booking fee), visit the Stadium Box Office in person or call 0870 062 1894 (option 1, booking fee payable).

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under16’s and Over 65’s.
Cup Games Direct members whose seats are located in the West Stand Level 3 and blocks 116 & 216 will need to contact Supporter Services on 0870 062 1894, option 2 or visit the stadium box office from the February 2 to relocate to another area of the stadium.

All other Cup Games Direct members will have their regular seats allocated automatically as normal for this fixture.

I think this is a fantastic idea and something that should be done more regularly to entice the people who stay away in the early rounds to come.

I also like that the loyalty points you accrue will be doubled when we finish in the competition (hopefully in London & Dublin respectively).

So, who wants a home tie in the 5th round? lol

A quality idea from the club. What are the odds we get home ties for the rest of the FA Cup up to the Quarter Final? if we beat NC

Please note, level three of the Colin Bell Stand will be closed for this game, only opening if demand dictates

Hopefully demand will, and we'll sell out after this offer.

Fantastic all round if I'm honest! Cheap prices from the off (drive more people in rather than paying PL prices), and extra loyalty points for every home cup game left, with the total being doubled after all the home cup games we have for the rest of the season! (higher loyalty points for away games and finals etc.)!

I'd be going anyway but just glad the club are trying different things to get more people in! :D

AlthamBlue said:
A quality idea from the club. What are the odds we get home ties for the rest of the FA Cup up to the Quarter Final? if we beat NC

Please note, level three of the Colin Bell Stand will be closed for this game, only opening if demand dictates

Not a chance of selling out, I'm afraid.

mcfcliam said:
AlthamBlue said:

Not a chance of selling out, I'm afraid.

Probably right Liam. I can dream though. I missed the Hamburg match so I'm waiting for the day of another Euro atmosphere like that :o)

The extra loyalty points will not make a difference, everyone already over 5000 will of probably of been going if you only got 10 points. Everyone will just be moving up together with loyalty points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.