arka gydynia v lech poznan official matchday thread

chedinho

polish season has just reopened after the winter break and a six of us are taking in the game.

decided to support arka as we are in the home end and anything else would be stupid.

going for a drink with some arka lads before the game,so should be a good laugh :)

chedinho said:
polish season has just reopened after the winter break and a six of us are taking in the game.

decided to support arka as we are in the home end and anything else would be stupid.

going for a drink with some arka lads before the game,so should be a good laugh :)
Fucking plastic daytrippers!!!

i know i am lol

even worse,we all bought arka scarves but i swapped mine for a poznan before half time.

arka and lech are friends,so basically both sets of fans were in the same end and it was very amiable.chanting each others name and shaking each others hands.cracovia are in this little clique but nobody could tell me why they are all friends.little tip though,if your an away supporter,the home fans buy your beer in this little friendship thing.

the game ended 3 nil to lech and we left at nil nil.glad i changed teams now;)

chedinho said:
i know i am lol

even worse,we all bought arka scarves but i swapped mine for a poznan before half time.

arka and lech are friends,so basically both sets of fans were in the same end and it was very amiable.chanting each others name and shaking each others hands.cracovia are in this little clique but nobody could tell me why they are all friends.little tip though,if your an away supporter,the home fans buy your beer in this little friendship thing.

the game ended 3 nil to lech and we left at nil nil.glad i changed teams now;)

Sounds like a plan, if all the away fans bought my beer every week i would be all there friends...(except for Manure..scousers...spuds.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.