Arndale 2?

What I will say is I can not stand shit like this. Nothing but fearmongering.

She had no idea what was going on in there.

As it happens it was one loon with a knife who was apprehended without any casualties.

What I will say is I can not stand shit like this. Nothing but fearmongering.

She had no idea what was going on in there.

As it happens it was one loon with a knife who was apprehended without any casualties.

One loon with a knife could've done a lot of damage, thankfully seems to have got his arse handed to him pretty soon

One loon with a knife could've done a lot of damage, thankfully seems to have got his arse handed to him pretty soon
Likewise one loon with a knife could be gang related.

Until the facts are known I don’t want to see people posting their thoughts and prayers. Especially when that person is an MP ffs.

Looks like she’s deleted her comments now.

Likewise one loon with a knife could be gang related.

Until the facts are known I don’t want to see people posting their thoughts and prayers. Especially when that person is an MP ffs.

Looks like she’s deleted her comments now.

After the other day people could be on edge but jumping to conclusions never helps

After the other day people could be on edge but jumping to conclusions never helps
What you absolutely do not need is people fanning the flames of potential false information.

You should stay calm until you know the full details. Especially if you live in fucking Scotland like she does.

She is quite literally sitting on her sofa posting her thoughts and prayers for an incident she has fuck all of a clue about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.