Aro Muric 2018-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he's fully aware about what he's doing but I'm disagreeing with him on this occasion. I doubt Pep will be here for more than five years, I'll be here for the rest of my life. So where Pep doesn't wanna risk playing a youngster in goal because 1 time out 500 that would make us lose this game today, it just shows to everyone in the Academy and young players around the world that we don't like playing our own kids (no kids on the bench today wtf???). It seems that we're learning f*ck all from Sancho and Diaz forcing their way out. And while Pep is the greatest manager in the world he doesn't really care about our Academy players as he'll probably leave us long before they reach their peak.

Edit: Feel this all became a bit messy but hope that I made my point clear at least
I get you,he is our no 2 though,it won't kill him till the summer at least,everyone clamours for kids as if they are the next superstar,they can't all be and pep and co have to make their decisions,diaz hasn't shown me he has improved in a year or more with pep so i don't think he is any great loss,i don't know enough about sancho to comment,if one of our kids we let go turns out to be messi mark 2 then tough,i'm afraid i don't have the romantic view about the kids that others do,phil i'm really chuffed for as he is a fan,diaz and sancho weren't,diaz is a young spainish boy with the chance to play back in spain,i would do that to as well

He was unfortunate that we draw such a good team as Rotherham that Pep didn’t dare to start him. Hopefully we’ll draw Newport next and then he might get a chance if he’s lucky.

But I agree with @karen7 , Muric needs to focus on 1 competition only , otherwise too much minutes might affect his concentration :)

Last edited:

Hope this is true. He`s top class, and I would love him to be Ederson`s deputy in the next years. Very good on the ball, and an incredible shot stopper as well

Great to see this but we seem to have an awful lot of goalkeepers coming through at the club. After selling Hart Lawlor and Gunn over the last 3 years we have now brought in Bazanu , Louie Moulden and the USA keeper.
Bravo Grimshaw and Muric are also with us. Ederson looks like he could be no 1 for the next 10 years. Just can't see how any of these will get a look in

Great to see this but we seem to have an awful lot of goalkeepers coming through at the club. After selling Hart Lawlor and Gunn over the last 3 years we have now brought in Bazanu , Louie Moulden and the USA keeper.
Bravo Grimshaw and Muric are also with us. Ederson looks like he could be no 1 for the next 10 years. Just can't see how any of these will get a look in
Cilissen has been Barca's #2 for a couple years now and doesn't look like he is leaving anytime soon. I think a young keeper like Muric will probably be okay being City's #2 keeper. As long as Pep plays him in every cup game (even finals), and tosses him an easy champions league game I think he can be content here for years. Would be nice if he can get tossed a premier league game every now and then as well, to keep him happy, would be a good career for him.

I think it's good to have a younger keeper as the number 2. He's a talent and will soon be pushing Ederson who is one of the very best IMO.

There is no point having an unambitious number 2; you want someone on the tails of the first teamer, pushing them on to greater performances and being ready when their form dips.

I can’t recall him conceding a goal when he’s stepped in.

He has tremendous potential, and has the requisite ball skills, and fearlessness, that Pep wants from a keeper. It’s really pleasing that it appears the club is going to reward him with an improved deal.

I wonder if Pep will pick him for the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.