Aro Muric - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t have to make one save today, but what really impressed me is his ability to receive the ball to his feet under pressure and calmly play out from the back

Thanks, seems a bit odd that he was best player then left out.

Might be good management.He deserved to be dropped after the game before last,but faith was shown and he repaid it with a great performance.This then allowed an opportunity to show him that his place isn't guaranteed at a moment his confidence his high?

I don’t know, I certainly didn’t expect it. Brice Samba came in and played a blinder though so will be some healthy competition for the shirt this season

Read a quote from your manager saying that he thought that Samba's greater game experience would be useful in the game.

Didn't appear to be a criticism of Muric .

Read a quote from your manager saying that he thought that Samba's greater game experience would be useful in the game.

Didn't appear to be a criticism of Muric .

Lamouchi said a couple of weeks ago that Muric is number 1, I fully expect to see him back in the team tomorrow against Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.