'Arry Kane

Im basing it on the games ive seen him play mate, i don't watch them day in day out and i dont follow or subscribe to accounts that highlight his good performances so i dont see loads of him.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with saying that, in the few games you've seen Kane, he hasn't done much beyond scoring a few goals. Like any player on the planet, he is quieter some games than others. What isn't fair, I think, is making a broad, damning judgment on the basis of a few games and asserting with finality that he does nothing but score goals.

I think part of the problem is that English fans, in particular, are obsessed by speed of foot and running around a lot. Kane is no slouch and certainly not lazy. But nor is he a lightning quick Duracell bunny type. However, his speed of thought is rapid and his technique and vision are excellent. These qualities more than compensate - even if the average English football fan doesn't appreciate them fully.

Having watched the vast majority of games that Kane has played as a professional, I'd say that he is among the best playmaking centre forwards I've ever seen.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with saying that, in the few games you've seen Kane, he hasn't done much beyond scoring a few goals. Like any player on the planet, he is quieter some games than others. What isn't fair, I think, is making a broad, damning judgment on the basis of a few games and asserting with finality that he does nothing but score goals.

I think part of the problem is that English fans, in particular, are obsessed by speed of foot and running around a lot. Kane is no slouch and certainly not lazy. But nor is he a lightning quick Duracell bunny type. However, his speed of thought is rapid and his technique and vision are excellent. These qualities more than compensate - even if the average English football fan doesn't appreciate them fully.

Having watched the vast majority of games that Kane has played as a professional, I'd say that he is among the best playmaking centre forwards I've ever seen.

I based it on, seeing him play against City, For England and for Tottenham mostly their bigger games, but also the games against teams like Brighton. So ive seen enough of him to make a judgment. He scores a lot, but in the games ive watched if he isnt scoring he isnt doing much else. So although i dont see him week in week out, i have seen plenty of games to cast a judgement. He wont lose any sleep over me giving my shitty opinion lol.

Some people think the same of Aguero, i know for a fact that isnt true... I dont know that for a fact with Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.