Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Alexis Sanchez is the next ex Barca player to be prosecuted by the Spanish tax authorities for tax cheating. An off shore companyhas been used, almost a million Euros "saved". Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Called one of the staff a "white barsteward" apparently. I thought he was white himself, either way it will be swept under the carpet.

I didn't realise his fee was 34m quid, I thought they got him on the cheap!
Yep, by definition if he said that he cannot be racist, so can't really justify any action against him.

And why is arsenal just 3 pages? They can't stop talking about us and how wonderful they think our owners are, surely our feeder club deserves more attention from us?

Yep, by definition if he said that he cannot be racist, so can't really justify any action against him.

And why is arsenal just 3 pages? They can't stop talking about us and how wonderful they think our owners are, surely our feeder club deserves more attention from us?

I was wondering that myself. I'm sure they had a big thread not long ago!

Called one of the staff a "white barsteward" apparently. I thought he was white himself, either way it will be swept under the carpet.

I didn't realise his fee was 34m quid, I thought they got him on the cheap!

White? No. Cross-pollinated? YES :)

The most bitter fans of them all. Has Wenger been given a lengthy ban for wearing that awful jacket yet?

We've been making a decent profit for a couple of years - they've got fuck all left to whinge about!
Anyone go on those wanky gooner sites listening to their lickspittle moaning of late? Is that cockwomble still blathering about our owner and his petro dollars propping up the club and ruining football or has he grown a set.
Lets hope for a 5th place finish for the ****s to see Arsene off.

We've been making a decent profit for a couple of years - they've got fuck all left to whinge about!
Anyone go on those wanky gooner sites listening to their lickspittle moaning of late? Is that cockwomble still blathering about our owner and his petro dollars propping up the club and ruining football or has he grown a set.
Lets hope for a 5th place finish for the ****s to see Arsene off.

God help us, if we don't get the 3pts at the Emirates. They'll be back.
I have a funny feeling that one of the spuds interlopers is our old friend Gooner2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.