Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully. But I can see their players getting up for the game against us regardless. We don't have a great record there and I can't see a West Brom-esque shambles from their defence this time round
Certainly can't see us scoring a couple with headers. I'll be absolutely delighted with four points from Arse and Chavs but can't see us getting more than two.

They'll never be happy. They complained about the defence and stopped for a bit when Kosceiny came in. Complained about the right back then Bellerin came in. Now they complain both are out of form. Cried for a goalie and sang Cech's praises now they say he's lost it. Said that's all that's missing is an enforcer. They creamed themselves when they got Flamini back, creamed themselves when Coquellin looked half decent and they said they had gone one better with Xhaka (sp) Chap, now they day he's a liability. Not to mention they hate Ozil, Sanchez and routinely get on the back of a striker with a decent high scoring return. Brilliant stuff

They'll never be happy. They complained about the defence and stopped for a bit when Kosceiny came in. Complained about the right back then Bellerin came in. Now they complain both are out of form. Cried for a goalie and sang Cech's praises now they say he's lost it. Said that's all that's missing is an enforcer. They creamed themselves when they got Flamini back, creamed themselves when Coquellin looked half decent and they said they had gone one better with Xhaka (sp) Chap, now they day he's a liability. Not to mention they hate Ozil, Sanchez and routinely get on the back of a striker with a decent high scoring return. Brilliant stuff

All fans complain, they are no different. They pay the highest season ticket prices in the world so of course they're annoyed. You've exaggerated a lot by the way on several points

I'm not convinced that Bellerin is even that good. He's stalled massively this season and his actual ability on the ball is pretty woeful. Other than the fact he's Spanish, I'm not sure he fits the system Pep wants to employ.

With 2 weeks rest and their manager and team getting absolutely ripped to pieces by all and sundry , the tarquins will be up for our games in the league and cup , i can even see Ozil breaking into a sweat for these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.