Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fans complain, they are no different. They pay the highest season ticket prices in the world so of course they're annoyed. You've exaggerated a lot by the way on several points

I'm with @Crouchinho on this. In my opinion, he isn't exaggerating. They take whinging to a different level. I have never witnessed a group of fans who display such a schizophrenic attitude towards a club and it's players and manager.

Of course, they have perfectly sound fans who are a pleasure to spend time with but the majority are insufferable, in my experience.

Surprised they haven't officially announced Wenger's contract extension today. They might have got away with it as things stand, given the current news.

They seem to be taking the approach of slowly and gently releasing information that he's staying, making it obvious and letting the fans negative reaction get drawn out over a few weeks/months so that by the time he does announce (probably after a couple of positive results) everyone will just be resigned to it already.

Feel very confident that they'll finally drop out of the top 4 this season though, and have no idea how that'll go down.

I do understand their frustration, they are paying the highest prices in England for tickets and consistently bottling every chance they get. But they aren't a bad team by any description. Arsenal Fan TV has made them all look idiots, always either the best team ever or worse than a Sunday league team. They're only setting themselves up for a fall, what happens when Wenger's gone and they finish 7th? do they sack that guy straight away as well? They've set the club up for profit so they're not gonna give a top coach loads of money to make them a title winning team so I doubt they'd attract a Simeone, more likely a Laurent Blanc. It'll be great to see them implode though when Wenger signs his new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.