Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that withered prick removed I reckon Arsenal are a genuine contender for a top four spot in the league.
Should have gone all out for Simeone. For years now the club have that reputation of huge wages without much effort. It's a good laugh and pay day. I reckon it'll be a slow transition

How the fuck has Xhaka landed a new contract? The bloke is a grade A donkey. He traps the ball further than I can kick it, FSS. All he does is kick people.

Financial doping never bothered him when he was coaching Monaco.

Yes the biggest hypocrite in football despite all the bullshit about him when he retired.

Biggest hypocrite for sure, scum of the earth and his attacks on us are that of a bitter old jealous twat. He fails to mention his early days at Arsenal when they won the league. Had highest wages in the league at the time and funded by Danny Fiszman. Winning the league would not have been possible without his help, just ask Tony Adams.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...n-arsenal-did-so-well-says-adams-2319483.html
Scum of the earth.

Biggest hypocrite for sure, scum of the earth and his attacks on us are that of a bitter old jealous twat. He fails to mention his early days at Arsenal when they won the league. Had highest wages in the league at the time and funded by Danny Fiszman. Winning the league would not have been possible without his help, just ask Tony Adams.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...n-arsenal-did-so-well-says-adams-2319483.html
Scum of the earth.
Ah, but that's 'istree and doesn't count. It only became relevant in 2008.

Wilshere confirms he’s leaving. Jens Lehmann has left the coaching staff too, and seems to be taking it well:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.