Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Torreira but I can't believe that little fucker picked the number eleven shirt as a holding midfielder.

Valid points from Claude on AFTV. I struggled to understand both team selection and disjointed tactics. However, having said that, I doubt with the exception possibly of Liverpool, that any team in the Premiership can get near you guys and I think you'll get 100 points again. Who will stop you?
The Title is a one horse race. I'd give you the trophy now, no one else can win it and the campaign will be a bore fest with only the relegation spots and top 4 (excluding first spot already practically won) showing any possible signs of a tight race.

Sky and BT will have their work cut out trying to sell this seasons fare as entertainment.

Bah!

Was always going to be a tall order against you guys, without beating about the bush, you are way too good for us at the moment. It's going to take time (& a fair turnover of players) to get them to play the way Emery wants.

I think it's apparent we lack pace & power in key areas still. We've not got full backs like Walker & Mendy that bomb on like that, we've not got tricky skillful wingers like Sterling & Sane. I think that's why Liverpool match up quite well to yourselves, they have pace & power to at least compete with you guys.

My main wish for us is that Emery starts from a fresh slate with the players, & has no fear to replace the big names if they aren't providing what he wants. Don't be scared to play Guendouzi or Maitland-Niles in the midfield instead of Xhaka or Ramsey if it's justified. Don't be scared to drop Ozil if he doesn't fit into the system. It's better than the status quo.
Do you mind me asking what are Arsenal fans expecting out of Lacazette this season? I'm curious considering from what afar appears to be his current standing in the squad.

Also, what are the feelings for the Chelsea game? Maybe not where you've been but most people I know are already writing you off for that one, which I find odd. I watched your friendly with them and after the first 20 minutes or so it seemed an even game. Plus you've had a practice run against us; on paper Chelsea should be a weaker, more exploitable version of that surely?

Valid points from Claude on AFTV. I struggled to understand both team selection and disjointed tactics. However, having said that, I doubt with the exception possibly of Liverpool, that any team in the Premiership can get near you guys and I think you'll get 100 points again. Who will stop you?
The Title is a one horse race. I'd give you the trophy now, no one else can win it and the campaign will be a bore fest with only the relegation spots and top 4 (excluding first spot already practically won) showing any possible signs of a tight race.

Sky and BT will have their work cut out trying to sell this seasons fare as entertainment.

Bah!
I wouldn't write off Liverpool just yet

Football is a strange game mate. I think we will win it this season, but who knows if Liverpool can be in and around the fight at Christmas. They might be out of the other competitions (champions league and league cup), if we are still in them they may have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.