Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explains Ozil's face I suppose...
:-)
Emery - to his credit - seems to have had enough of lazy Ozil. He's done a phenomenal job at turning the squad around.

Arsenal will finish 3rd or 4th this year I think competing with Spurs - absent some sort of remarkable Winter window by Chelsea.

For the past 10 years I have been increasingly critical of Kronke, Wenger and Arsenal's players to the point of being frankly contemptuous. I have to say, though, that last Sunday there was a tempo, intensity and hunger in their display better than at any time for years. There is still the weakness in central defence and the 'keeper has his "wobbles" but they are certainly moving in the right direction. A few windows are needed to rebuild the squad but Arsenal fans must be more optimistic than they have been for a long time.

:-)
Emery - to his credit - seems to have had enough of lazy Ozil. He's done a phenomenal job at turning the squad around.

Arsenal will finish 3rd or 4th this year I think competing with Spurs - absent some sort of remarkable Winter window by Chelsea.
Agreed. Emery great coach tactics wise and man management.
Who knows if we and Liverpool drop a few points. Worth a punt at 100 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.