Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utterly ridiculous, in my opinion. Yes; he kicked a water bottle and yes, it hit a Brighton fan. But come on. Anyone who's seen the footage can see it was clearly accidental mthat the bottle hit the fan. He went over immediately and apologised to the fan and did so again at full time. And, apparently, the Brighton fan has accepted the apology. Surely, common sense has to come into play. Meanwhile, Mo Salah gets away with "exaggerating" the contact that led to the penalty.

Utterly ridiculous, in my opinion. Yes; he kicked a water bottle and yes, it hit a Brighton fan. But come on. Anyone who's seen the footage can see it was clearly accidental mthat the bottle hit the fan. He went over immediately and apologised to the fan and did so again at full time. And, apparently, the Brighton fan has accepted the apology. Surely, common sense has to come into play. Meanwhile, Mo Salah gets away with "exaggerating" the contact that led to the penalty.

Meanwhile a cheat gets away with CHEATING

DvmppfTWwAE83mx.jpg

According to Arsenal Fan TV, the problem is Emery is not being backed and that Arsenal don't spend.

Did they not buy Aubeysaemyang and Lacazatte just last season? What are Ozil's wages? Have Spurs outspent them? How is their defense acceptable even at bargain pricing?

That said, Emery does need more time, but also with a top 6 now, all fans other than you lot need to temper expectaitons. I think it's only you that can reasonably automatically expect top 4 just by showing up.

According to Arsenal Fan TV, the problem is Emery is not being backed and that Arsenal don't spend.

Did they not buy Aubeysaemyang and Lacazatte just last season? What are Ozil's wages? Have Spurs outspent them? How is their defense acceptable even at bargain pricing?

That said, Emery does need more time, but also with a top 6 now, all fans other than you lot need to temper expectaitons. I think it's only you that can reasonably automatically expect top 4 just by showing up.
They have spent 272m in 3 seasons. Quite a large sum of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.