Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking bunch of bottlers these are. Unbelievable opportunity today and they blew it.

That's why Chelsea & City have been so important for football in this country.

If it had been just upto Arsenal, we would now just have Utd, with all the best players others signed, paying twice as much wages as anyone can afford & heading for 30 titles.

Liverpool at its current level would not exist. It would just be Utd, as Celtic.

Had to go back about five pages to find this thread...

Up into third now and no top six games remaining. Their Europa tie against Napoli won't be easy but they've got as good a chance as the other three at nabbing a top four spot. The right thing to do would be to reward Emery with some transfer funds in the summer if they're able to close the season well, but I'm not sure Mr. Kroenke agrees.
Good call

Mind you Palace did the same to us at the Etihad!
And when it happened, it was a huge shock to everyone in the game as it's such a rare occurrence. When Arsenal pull something like this, it barely registers on a conscious level.

To be fair, you could take your pick as there's several on there after yesterday. I actually like Claude out of all of them. He's a miserable old cnut, so he reminds me of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.