Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe how shit Arsenal are, thought they looked ok when we played them but there defence is so weak a u16s team would out muscle them.

Their fans wished him to go.

Be careful what you wish for.

Think they were worse in the final throes of Wenger's reign to be fair. Emery is a good appointment IMO and they'd be doing better if he was given a decent transfer budget. Maybe they're putting all their eggs in the Europa League basket and hoping to get CL qualification that way

Needs time and a full summer, they have 2 good strikers they need to build on that, they should get some proper brexit defender in like Maguire. Prefer Arsenal to the other london clubs bar West Ham least they try and play football the right way.

Needs time and a full summer, they have 2 good strikers they need to build on that, they should get some proper brexit defender in like Maguire. Prefer Arsenal to the other london clubs bar West Ham least they try and play football the right way.
I know it's old school but the way to build a side is starting from the back not the forwards.

I like their manager. He has done a reasonably good job. They are in the conversion for 4th, they weren't last season and also in the semi of the Europa League

All in all a decent season for them I'd say.

Has anyone noticed the age of their team now? I remember years ago they had a young team but now they have a load of 27/28 year olds on top whack so not sure where they will get their transfer kitty from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.