Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their players are wimps of the highest order. No matter who you get in as manager, they couldn't get half them wankers playing.
Their defence is laughable, wtf does Steve Bould do. He needs calling out more.

They have become softer over the years, now they are utterly spineless. Why they gave that fraud Ozil a new contract I have no idea.

Assuming the owners have given up on CL as the return does not justify the outlay in terms of making them nailed on top 4, they will probably be happy with finishing 7-10th. The Pl tv money isn't that much (£20-30m) less than top three and will require little investment . Add in income from the now paid for stadium and sponsorship and it's a nice little earner that they can probably bleed with minimal investment for another 5-10 years.

I agree mate.

Arsenal are ‘too far gone’ to ever get back to being a challenger.

I agree mate.

Arsenal are ‘too far gone’ to ever get back to being a challenger.

Meh, we said the same about Liverpool when they were finishing 8th with Downing, Adam and Carroll.

They need an attitude adjustment at board level first to get back to thinking about moving up the league again, mind.

Meh, we said the same about Liverpool when they were finishing 8th with Downing, Adam and Carroll.

They need an attitude adjustment at board level first to get back to thinking about moving up the league again, mind.

I didn’t mate.

The dippers have always been willing to spend. Arsenal aren’t.

Perhaps the fanboy Arsenal fans who were slagging City off a few years ago will finally see the light and realise they have been taken for a ride by Stan Kroenke and his pals. It has been clear for years that their board is only interested in lining their own pockets. All the shite from Wenger about the new ground costs and "financial doping" from City was just a smokescreen. I feel sorry for the genuine hard-core Gooners who followed them, like we did with City, through thick and thin in the 70s and 80s.

I get what you're saying, but I can't see it happening. At least, not for many of them. Most of them bought the BS when they were being sold it because it was what they wanted to hear. Now they'll likely just accept the new party line for the same reason. It won't help that they've got Spurs in their ear saying "CL final without spending a penny".

I only know a handful of gooners and they're decent people, but I'm happy for Arsenal to slip further down the league if it means other clubs get a chance. Until they wake up and realise their owners (and they system that attracts and encourages them) is the problem they're stuck in a cycle of rinse & repeat.

Bunch of fannies Arsenal. Won’t be winning anything anytime soon. Look at that spineless performance they put in at Wembley against us in the final and then again in the Final against Chelsea. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.