Arsenal(A) - Post Match Thread

That was the standout, he was absolute garbage all game. People are even questioning if he actually played today.

He was, fucking terrible & that kid in midfield (who, ok made several stupid, dangerous mistakes, but nevertheless) showed more balls & more skill than he has done in god knows how many games v City.

Nice to see we’re giving Mahrez time to settle in and showing him some support.

Straight for the fucking throat.

I think that’s made up bullshit or one of the bag carries who supports Liverpool.

Spot on total bullshit, as someone else said you can get live scores and even stream the game on your phone, why wouldn't they know? Why would they be so bothered anyway it is the first game.

We played well but clearly not at our best (but still comfortably beat a top 4 contender). First 2 seasons under Pep we have got off to a slow start performance wise too I seem to remember, but still got results.

Was a bit rusty performance wise. I thought Stones and Laporte were very very good. Mendy needs to stop giving the ball away so regularly. That really impacted our fluidity in the second half. Great result though against a hardworking Arsenal team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.