Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

He is realising he was just peps assistant
Too much credit for what he did Has been afforded
Pep is the master
He may well be but always watching always willing to learn. That'swhy he'sthe master.

"Mikel knows everything. He’s so good. It’s not because he’s my friend. He’s so clever. I learn a lot watching his teams. Today I learned something that I can use in the future. He knows everything about football.

It's funny how some rules are ignored by refs , ie isn't asking for a player to be booked still a bookable offense ? Yet I've never seem a player booked for it . Today half of that Arsenal team could of been booked for it today ! Also play acting, wasn't this a bookable offense, Tierney holding his head when his head wasn't touched !

Good to get some time into kevs legs, clean sheet, rested Rodders but very sloppy

I wonder if Pep played down the game and didn’t want to embarrass Arteta.

The most hilarious thing these days is when reporters and pundits start trying to talk tactics with Pep, they just don’t understand and are not on his level, then he puts them in their place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.