Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Woolwich Arsenal now Whinger Arsenal.
Club, players and fans.
Lets not forget they have been one of the ring leaders of the "clear and obvious" anti City campaign.
We know who you all are.
The Arse is in no position to take any moral high ground.
Ask any Spurs fan about the Whingers 'istry.

I went to Arsenal for the midweek game a few years ago during the Beast from the East cold spell we had. The empty seats were embarrassing. There could only have been 25000 there that night.
At one point they were singing a song yesterday about shit fans to us. The fucking ignorance of calling city shit fans when in one of their biggest games of the season they have a half empty stadium. Joke of a club and even worse fans.

You'd swear we were totally under the kosh up till sending off, apart from their goal I thought we defended really well, it's not like they laid siege and constantly bombarded our goal with shots?? If in the Mourinho era-Chelsea, they would be saying it was a master class in game management!

This might be an unpopular opinion, but for the goal line clearance I thought Ederson messed up by not making an effort to get back. He ball watched Ake clear it off the line then was way out of position for the follow up from Martinelli.

Great performance by City though and huge shout out to Pep who saw and said the better team didn't get the result.
I saw that too, looked like Ederson gave up lol

Nobody seems to have crticised Rodri for removing his shirt and blatantly provoking the Arsenal fans. That booking may result in a suspension towards the end of the season when we need him most. I hope that Pep fines him. Otherwise, no complaints other than for the paucity of substitutions.
When I saw it I was like .. no keep your shirt on you will get an unnecessary booking.. I think it’s unprofessional what he did In taking his shirt off. So yes pep could fine him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.