• Lose

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy

Arsenal away first match of the league.

Many questions marks with Arsenal, really think we should beat them comfortably.

Hope/expect to see something like this:

——————————Ederson
———-Walker—Stones—Laporte—Mendy
————————-Fernandinho
—————-De Bruyne—-D.Silva
————Bernardo—Aguero—Mahrez

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Fernandinho
Mahrez B.Silva D.Silva Sané
Aguero​

KDB and Sterling to start on the bench.

Arsenal away first match of the league.

Many questions marks with Arsenal, really think we should beat them comfortably.

Hope/expect to see something like this:

——————————Ederson
———-Walker—Stones—Laporte—Mendy
————————-Fernandinho
—————-De Bruyne—-D.Silva
————Bernardo—Aguero—Mahrez

I really Sané is fit. He constantly rips Arsenal a new one.

Their new centre half is pretty clumsy, I see our movement twisting him all over the place. Fancy a red card.

Last edited:
Arsenal have had a confidence building pre-season, and didn't have many players at the world cup so all will be fresh and had much longer together in pre-season than us.

I expect a tough game which we will just edge.

It would be an immense start to the season beating Chelsea and Arsenal in the opening 2 meaningful games.

It should set us up for the next few months at least.

I really Sané is fit. He has constantly rips Arsenal a new one.

Their new centre half is pretty clumsy, I see our movement twisting him all over the place. Fancy a red card.

Bernardo is in top form and Mahrez was dangerous on the left today so I’m not too worried plus subbing Sane on will have the tired defenders having panic attacks.

Haven’t seen them play yet under Emery but their defense is probably still suspect.

Last edited:
Arsenal have had a confidence building pre-season, and didn't have many players at the world cup so all will be fresh and had much longer together in pre-season than us.

I expect a tough game which we will just edge.

You obviously haven't been watching them. They haven't been that good, at all. That's being polite about them.

Very difficult start.

Whilst we are too good these days to be pleased with anything else but a win, a draw wouldn’t be a dreadful start.

I expect Arsenal to surprise a few this season and think Aubayemang is a strong contender to be top scorer.

I'd expect an unchanged line up, not sure De Bruyne is ready yet and not sure if D.Silva is up to speed yet? Maybe Jesus in for Mahrez who looks a little off the pace at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.