Arsenal (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting facts...

Pep Guardiola's best winning runs:

13 games at FC Bayern. Run ended by Arsenal.
12 games at FC Bayern. Run ended by Arsenal.
17 games at Man City. Next game? Arsenal.

A long shot but here’s hoping...

Yeah but you see first two times it got to 12 and 13 games ... once Pep goes past 15 mark, there's no stopping ;)

Interesting facts...

Pep Guardiola's best winning runs:

13 games at FC Bayern. Run ended by Arsenal.
12 games at FC Bayern. Run ended by Arsenal.
17 games at Man City. Next game? Arsenal.

A long shot but here’s hoping...
It’s a huge game for Arsenal. The Arsene Wenger Top 4 trophy is going to be difficult unless you get the 3 points. Only the Thursday night trophy left between you and an end of season dance.
I remember growing up always wanting Arsenal to do well. Even better was watching the 79 cup final with a United fan. A well run club, Highbury’s marble hall, the clock end, classy football players, David Dein, the invincible and generally upsetting all the clubs I hate such as United and Spurs. I would add Liverpool but I didn’t hate them at that point.
It’s taken many years and many incidents to slowly dismantle your own reputation to be a club I feel nothing but utter contempt for. To be fair I know a couple of decent Arsenal fans though. They’re fully aware of the shortcomings of the current hierarchy.

What do you mean by 'my personal view'? Is that distinct from 'my view'?
i suppose its different to his professional view. that can differ. ask any journos in the industry and i am sure their personal view differs from what line they have to tow at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.