Arsenal (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the main instigators of the Hateful Nine we need to fucking hammer the c****

R205a608b8df15b3aa974785daea97098

These are the enemy alongside United and Liverpool. We may forget it sometimes, as they are so laughably wank, however their tapping up of Arteta shows that their hatred of us still runs deep. Kill these bastards City.

Is that 20 all of our main squad players apart from Ake and youth players? If god is indeed a City he has finally got his act together in this regard, well done

R205a608b8df15b3aa974785daea97098

These are the enemy alongside United and Liverpool. We may forget it sometimes, as they are so laughably wank, however their tapping up of Arteta shows that their hatred of us still runs deep. Kill these bastards City.
Snide bastards these get them beaten. Come on you Dolly Blues as my old dad used to say.

I think I’m missing something. Why is that surprising? It’s pretty much how we always set up. Zinchenko left of a back 3 in possession. Cancelo moving into midfield with Dinho. KDB false 9.

You must have missed all the games they didn’t start in then, there have been many:-)

Nope. He'll be shit. However, I'm sure everyone on the Matchday Thread will cut him a bit of slack given his great showing at Everton. If nothing else, the Matchday Thread is populated by knowledgeable Blues who don't fly off the handle if any player is just below par.......
Yes. The matchday thread is ever the beacon of patience and understanding. I look forward to more of the same today.

Is that 20 all of our main squad players apart from Ake and youth players? If god is indeed a City he has finally got his act together in this regard, well done
Yup.

I think this will be a tough test all the same. We may have a few with eyes on Borussia. Very strong team all the same.

For Arsenal, Aubamayeng did very well at Wembley but can be very inconsistent. Saka is playing well and Tierney has played very well against us for both Celtic and Arsenal, Odegaard was excellent for Sociedad but yet to show for Arsenal. Arteta has rested a few so if the game is in the balance with 30 minutes to go he’ll go for it then. Important for us to kill it off early as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.