Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already seen some strange games though already mate, I'm still convinced the derby game was settled on a draw before a ball was kicked, Solksjaer saying he'd take a 1-1 draw before the game. Then the Liverpool home game where it seemed the players settled for a draw after half time. Do you think Pep will be that disappointed if we lost on Tuesday night?
Lol mate we drew against the rags because Mahrez shoots like a wet fart and against the dippers because Kev decided to do the same from 12 yards!

Go strong, batter them, league is done for cup treble is on though
Indeed.
What will also be interesting is how Arteta approaches his team selection- will he take the view he needs to develop the winning habit ASAP and go with his “strongest” XI, or will he play an obviously B team?

They seem to be a different and much better team in cup games.
Should be a cracker!

Would love to see him feature at some point on Tuesday.
I'd start Delap Doyle TH-B and Palmer. No good giving youngsters 10 minutes before the end only to see them dropped from the league squad. We'll never guage their true potential doing that. Delap scored on his debut and wasn't tried again and this was when Aguero and Jesus were injured. He could be the next Kane in the making.

They seem to be a different and much better team in cup games.
Should be a cracker!
They've knocked us out of 2 cups in the last few years.
Last year was bad enough but the one where Sanchez I think, scored the winner was galling.
Should have won both but switched off for a short while and they took advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.