Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your garden like the pitch of The Baseball ground Nick? And if you don't know what I'm talking about you're too young to remember, mate.

A couple of years before I started doing aways unfortunately. I've heard stories from that shithole though

I'm guessing this won't be played on a pitch resembling my back garden.
That was all they had. I have never understood different measurements of pitches and grass length. Might as well have different sizes of the goals.

Not sure what is wrong with Rodri and Walker but would prefer them back for this game , Arteta being in isolation will make a difference , not bothered about the performance the points are everything at this time of year, will take a 1-0 right now.

City staying down in London for this one. Anyone know where they are staying / training?
I thought we’re staying in the smoke but pep definitely mentioned in his post match that the team won’t get back until 2:30 am this morning then setting off again a day an half later . Could be curve ball from pep I think.

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Zinchenko
DeBruyne Gundogan Bernardo
Mahrez Foden Sterling

Can’t see Fernandinho playing 3 games in a week so could be Gundogan’s turn to play as a 6 where he was absolutely class for us not so long ago

That front 3 is comfortably our best on current form.

3-1 City and massive pressure on the candle burners when they go to Stamford bridge a day later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.