Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about Ferna playnig three games in a row, maybe Gundo as a DM?

Big big game this one .. get this one done and it’s looking very healthy. Pep could of easily of made changes last night during the game but held his nerve,gundo Stirling to start hope Walker can get soon when he’s ready.
well done to all who are making the trip .
I remember years ago away at Watford New Year’s Day it’s not easy so well done for those going .

up the blues .

Arsenal are playing well but they've crumbled against anybody decent so far. The fact arteta is manager should help us, they're going to try and play and whilst they might be capable, they're not in our league, if we go toe-to-toe I can't see how we don't come out on top comfortably. A good win here puts the fear into both Chelsea and Liverpool, neither team can lose when they meet, they'll cancel each other out draw and we get a double figure lead over both

I have to assume we expect Rodri back because it's the only thing that makes dinho playing 90 at Brentford make sense so that will be a bonus, hopefully walker too to combat arsenal's forward pace.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
Kdb

If no walker zinchenko comes in, if no Rodri, gundogan sits infront of Bernardo and kdb with foden coming in.
At 1-0 the game vs Brentford was not safe.

I think we'll drop points at Arsenal. They are playing as well as we are at the moment.

Silly comment. Right now Arsenal and manchester City are the two form sides in the league. Arsenal are trailing Liverpool and Chelsea but imo Arsenal are building a side that in years to come will be our main challengers. Salah and Mane are nearing 30, both players that rely on pace. Chelsea sack their coach every two seasons, and Tuchel is losing the plot. Meanwhile Arsenal have in Martinelli, Smith-Rowe and Saka three exciting players. Only a fool would denigrate Arsenal.
Agree this will be a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.