Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
City are shit, gunna lose 5-0 tomorrow, lose the title to Liverpool by 15pts, get knocked out of the Champions League by Sporting and if you don't agree with me then you're FUCKING ARROGANT.

Nobody was having a pop at you personally, so no need to throw the toys.

My point, and the general consensus, was that no matter how good we may be, we need to maintain our dignity.
Nothing more than that, just fellow Blues trying to maintain the excellent reputation that we’re proud to have.

And that carefully constructed line of reasoned argument is as rawk as it gets my friend.
Think I need to get on rawk cos I think we are fucking brilliant and I will keep telling everyone and anyone. Sang the best team in all the land when we were shite, I'm not going to stop now. You can be as humble as you like but don't tell other people how to talk about their team, very rawkish.

I'd settle for a draw tomorrow. Arsenal have got their arses into gear this past couple of months. They're not the same club we tanked early in the season. A win would be brilliant, mind.
They got their arses handed to them at Anfield and done a bottling job at Goodison and the Swamp. Not as much as a set of bollocks in that Arsenal squad.

Nobody was having a pop at you personally, so no need to throw the toys.

My point, and the general consensus, was that no matter how good we may be, we need to maintain our dignity.
Nothing more than that, just fellow Blues trying to maintain the excellent reputation that we’re proud to have.
What general concensus, have you done a survey or a poll.

Mikel Arteta on #ManCity: "My feeling is that they are best team that have existed in the history of the #PL, and they have proven that consistently throughout the years..." [via @Arsenal]

if you don't believe me listen to a rival who has allegiance to another one of the best teams of the era. Have a bit of pride and arrogance, we might never have it better than we have it now.

Mikel Arteta on #ManCity: "My feeling is that they are best team that have existed in the history of the #PL, and they have proven that consistently throughout the years..." [via @Arsenal]

if you don't believe me listen to a rival who has allegiance to another one of the best teams of the era. Have a bit of pride and arrogance, we might never have it better than we have it now.

You are the worst sort of new fan

You are the worst sort of new fan
I don't often agree with that poster but they aren't far wrong on this subject.
If others don't want to embrace our brilliance because of some strange reason then fair enough but those of us who think we have every reason to believe we are the best about shouldn't be made to feel dirty for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.