Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in his assault thread but fair to him, he didn't have to for this one, we would have understood.

Hope his name gets sung loud and proud for 90mins.
Agreed. No one would have blamed Joao for giving this one a swerve. I can't even imagine the trauma getting attacked in your own house (or anywhere, actually) that he must have gone through. Pep might start him on the bench, specially with Walker available.

Come on City
Keep the faith
In pep we trust.
People saying they would take a draw
Most likely the same People that was worried about leeds,Newcastle and Leicester. Arsenal will play to our strengths we will win comfortably. CTID

The fact he wants to play despite recent events shows how mentally strong he is, normal people will easily get traumatized and will not be able to do anything productive for a while but not people like Cancelo.

Hopefully it's not just for a show and he doesn't really have to do that. It is understandable if he wants to be left out and be closer to his family for a while. But we respect his decision if he still wants to play, so we need to give him that chance.

We sang it with irony, it was and still is a very ‘City’ thing to be ironic and if you didn’t recognise we were being ironic when singing that in the lower divisions then, yes, I agree that you need to join with your emotional brethren.
I work in a rag infested place and I give them shit everyday, I tell them constantly about trophies won, records broken. Like I said you be as meek and humble as you like, me I am going to shout as loud as possible about just how good we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.