Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xmas fixtures is only about gathering points. This the last one. And versus a top 4 team that hasn’t played whole week.
Tbh I never expected Arsenal to be top 4. They were patient with Arteta and without Aubameyang they seem to have improved as a team.

So it’s gonna be a challenge like Arsenal used to be. Good. It might be an open game and that should be to our advantage. And we seem to step up on top games. Arsenal will be considered as one.

Enough players for to form a strong starting 11 that could win it. And if, IF, we could get 3 points Sunday will be a great watch. But only IF we can take 3 points. And tbh tomorrow I can’t give a shit how we managed to get them.

Let’s start 2022 the way we ended 2021.

Xmas fixtures is only about gathering points. This the last one. And versus a top 4 team that hasn’t played whole week.
Tbh I never expected Arsenal to be top 4. They were patient with Arteta and without Aubameyang they seem to have improved as a team.

So it’s gonna be a challenge like Arsenal used to be. Good. It might be an open game and that should be to our advantage. And we seem to step up on top games. Arsenal will be considered as one.

Enough players for to form a strong starting 11 that could win it. And if, IF, we could get 3 points Sunday will be a great watch. But only IF we can take 3 points. And tbh tomorrow I can’t give a shit how we managed to get them.

Let’s start 2022 the way we ended 2021.
Be interesting to see how the referring goes.

I work in a rag infested place and I give them shit everyday, I tell them constantly about trophies won, records broken. Like I said you be as meek and humble as you like, me I am going to shout as loud as possible about just how good we are.

It’s obvious that your hearts in the right place so I’ll give you some tiresome (I’m sure) but truly well meant pointers that should help iron out some wrinkles in your life;

You should stop being so combative, it’s football support not playground war.
You should stand up straight, see the big picture, not stoop to their level.
Be above them, have dignity. Stop letting them live in your head rent free because it’s upsetting your equilibrium and causing you all kinds of ‘us & them” issues.
You can love your team at whatever level they play and your team being successful doesn’t make you a better supporter or a better person, so have some humility.

Be more City . . be more Pablo Zabaleta :-)

Take it or leave it but, whatever the case, understand that we’re all Blues and we have a proud reputation to protect.

And, as is appropriate to the date, my heartfelt best wishes to you & yours for a Happy & Healthy New Year, my fellow Blue.

It’s obvious that your hearts in the right place so I’ll give you some tiresome (I’m sure) but truly well meant pointers that should help iron out some wrinkles in your life;

You should stop being so combative, it’s football support not playground war.
You should stand up straight, see the big picture, not stoop to their level.
Be above them, have dignity. Stop letting them live in your head rent free because it’s upsetting your equilibrium and causing you all kinds of ‘us & them” issues.
You can love your team at whatever level they play and your team being successful doesn’t make you a better supporter or a better person, so have some humility.

Be more City . . be more Pablo Zabaleta :-)

Take it or leave it but, whatever the case, understand that we’re all Blues and we have a proud reputation to protect.

And, as is appropriate to the date, my heartfelt best wishes to you & yours for a Happy & Healthy New Year, my fellow Blue.
Bollocks
Happy New Year blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.