Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other clubs aren’t announcing it, not everyone, Liverpool for example. It’s a medical thing I’d guess and is no one else’s business outside of the player and employer.
I believe Liverpool were crying about it with Kloop complaining nonstop! Lol

But yes I guess we have to accept the confidentiality of the reporting for the players.

Other clubs aren’t announcing it, not everyone, Liverpool for example. It’s a medical thing I’d guess and is no one else’s business outside of the player and employer.
Yeah, the club tends to give very little information about players' health, just vague comments about whether or not they're fit, or if it's illness or injury. I guess it's different if someone sustains an obvious injury on the pitch - in that case everyone would know what was wrong with them. But if we don't know then we don't really need to know, and it should be in the player's hands as to who they tell. For example if Joao hadn't posted about the break-in on social media, I doubt the club would have talked about it publicly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.