Arsenal away adult ticket £62

awest

Ouch! is this the club that run their club profitably? I'm not surprised.

They talk about "doing things the right way" (i.e. ripping fans off) and "money can't buy class". That latter may be true but it can buy you a seat at The Emirates to watch a team that have won fuck-all for 7 years. Apart from the Robertsons Cup, for all their promises of jam tomorrow.

Oh well they can always add that to their honours list ehhh...The most profitable club ion the prem. Ask anyone of there fans what they would rather have....A trophy or a big fat profit..

Fuck off Arsenal

This club really is a disgrace. They exist for only one reason..to rip off their fans and line the pockets of their board directors. If their business model is the right way then football is doomed. It sickens me that so many people in the media hold them up as some sort of role model. At one time Arsenal was a great club with a great hard core of local-based fans. A trip to the Clock End (before segregation days) was a treat. Highbury was an iconic ground and their fans were amongst the best. Most of them have now been priced out. Wenger, and his bunch of cronies, are hypocrites of the highest order. City's current owners, with their support of our local community, are the polar opposite of Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.